- 1 1/2 avocados, pitted, peeled, halved
- 1 kiwi, peeled, halved
- 3 strawberries
- 1/4 cup (40 g) fresh pineapple chunks, core included
- 1/2 inch-thick (1.3 cm) piece orange peel
- 1 thin slice of peeled red onion
- 1/2 lime, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 drops hot sauce
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 2.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Do not over mix. Leave chunky.
- Serve as a dip with your favorite cracker or chip.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.