- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1/2 cup (30 g) diced cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup (30 g) chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup (40 g) orange segments
- 1/4 lemon, peeled, seeded
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) honey or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup (78 g) fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- 1 scoop (34 g) protein powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.