- 1/2 cup (120 g) light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (120 g) light sour cream
- 1 slice lemon, peeled, seeded
- 1 (10-ounce) package of frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 cup (25 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (105 g) artichokes, canned and drained or frozen and thawed
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Place all ingredients, except artichoke hearts, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds. Remove the lid and scrape down sides.
- Add artichokes and secure lid.
- Blend for an additional 5-10 seconds.
- Pour into an oven-safe dish and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with crackers, pita bread, veggies, or pumpernickel bread.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.