Performance That Inspires
Since 1921, Vitamix has been passionate about improving the lives of its customers and its employees. This passion drives us to create innovative, award-winning blending technology for both home chefs and foodservice professionals in over 80 countries.
As we continue to expand worldwide, we seek employees whose values match our own: Family, Customers, Quality, Integrity, and Teamwork. These values are supported by dedicated leadership, openness to change, and a commitment to personal growth.
Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive, we cannot accept phone calls regarding individual application status. Please be assured that we will contact you if there is interest in scheduling an interview.
We do not accept third party agency solicitations.
Vitamix invests in its employees through a comprehensive benefits program. When new employees join our company, they receive detailed information about eligibility, enrollment, and other important information during orientation. This is only a brief summary of the benefits we offer to our regular, full-time employees.
- Vitamix Corporation currently pays 100% of the medical premiums for employees and their eligible family members (more information to be provided during the interview process)
- Optional dental and vision coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Optional long-term care insurance
- Term life insurance
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick, and personal time
- A free Vitamix machine and associate discounts
- On-site fitness center and free exercise classes
We have been recognized by these organizations for our commitment to our employees and workplace environment.
- The Plain Dealer Top Work Places, 2013
- The Plain Dealer Top Work Places, 2011
- UnitedHealthcare ® Wellness Spartan, 2009
Tobacco and Drug-Free Environment
Vitamix is committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle for its customers and its employees. We are proud to be a tobacco and drug-free workplace. Selected candidates must pass a drug and tobacco test prior to becoming an employee.
Vitamix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.