Become a Vitamix Sales Rep
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
Vitamix, in partnership with Kelly Services, is looking for top sales professionals in the "pitch" business to demonstrate and sell Vitamix high-end blending equipment directly to consumers. This position will match your sales skills and your passion and commitment to a healthy lifestyle, with a job you can love and a product you can believe in.
There are immediate openings throughout the country. Individuals will perform live Vitamix sales demonstrations at wholesale clubs, high-end retailers and trade shows. The demonstrations are 15-minute presentations throughout the day that allow prospective customers to sample smoothies, frozen desserts, and soup made in a Vitamix.
Sales Reps have performed at these types of events for many years with tremendous success. There is a need for additional talent to join the nationwide sales force in order to keep up with available show demand.
Sales events average 5 to 14 days in length in the assigned territory and in other major cities in the sales region (travel may be required throughout the State). In some cases, the sales reps work as much as 14-20 days per month.
This is a 100% commission-based position. Sales Reps in the region are paid for their sales weekly. Income potential can range from $40k-$80k or more per year.
- All events are booked for you
- Highly coveted health promoting product
- Paid training
The ideal Sales Rep can create an exciting, fun, and friendly demonstration experience that engages our customers.
- Strong professional presentation skills and sales experience are required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently
- A culinary or health background is a plus
- You will be required to obtain a food handler’s permit and certification specific to certain retailers, at no cost to you
- Must have the ability to lift >50 lbs.
- Required to stand for extended periods of time
- Frequent travel may be required
- All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen
To Learn more about:
The versatility of a Vitamix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHfVpUMpMho
If you would like to be considered for a sales rep position with Vitamix, please fill out the form below.