- 1 1/3 cups (200 g) red grapes
- 1/2 medium orange, peeled
- 1/2 (5 oz) sweet potato, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 (4.1 oz) medium apple, halved
- 1/4 cup (25 g) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger or Ginger Paste (See Recipe)
- 2 dates, pitted
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.