- 1/2 cup (120 ml) 100% cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup (80 g) cantaloupe chunks
- 1/2 cup (75 g) pineapple chunks
- 1/2 (60 g) banana, peeled
- 1/8 inch (3 mm) slice lemon, with peel
- 1 teaspoon honey or other sweetener, to taste
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.