- 1 cup (240 ml) espresso, cold
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (70 g) coffee ice cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) crushed or cracked ice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy cream, whipped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or as needed
- Place espresso, milk, ice cream, and ice into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve at once in chilled tall glasses garnished with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Chef's Tip: If you don’t have an espresso maker, triple the amount of coffee you’d normally use to brew coffee.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.