- 1 1/2 cups (230 g) uncooked rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (60 g) whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (165 g) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 g) butter spread
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) milk
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen sweet cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly coat a 9-inch x 9-inch (23 cm x 23 cm) baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place sugar, butter spread, egg substitute and milk into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds. Stop machine.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix well. Fold in fruit.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.