- 6 ounces (170 g) light tofu
- 3/4 Tablespoon fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons (15 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons (10 g) grated Romano cheese
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) light butter spread
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, canned
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4 1/2-5 1/2 minutes until smooth and hot.
- Toss with hot pasta and serve.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.