- 1/2 medium orange, peeled
- 1/2 lemon with 1/4-inch-(.6 cm) thick slice of rind
- 1/2 lime with 1/4-inch-(.6 cm) thick slice of rind
- 8-12 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 cup (227 g) butter, softened
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 30 seconds until smooth, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Roll in plastic wrap and form a log. Freeze until ready to use.
This butter is an excellent accompaniment to grilled meats and seafood.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.