- 1 cup (240 ml) evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup (240 ml) egg substitute or 4 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour
- Place milk, egg and sweetener into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4 or 5.
- Blend for 10 seconds and remove the lid plug. Add flour through the lid plug opening.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds or until mixed.
Pour 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) of batter into hot, lightly buttered crepe pan or 8-inch fry pan. Tilt to spread batter. Crepe is done when set on top and lightly browned on bottom.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.