- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons (25 g) granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (56 g) frozen unsweetened red raspberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Place vinegar, sugar, yogurt, mustard and raspberries into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 10 seconds. Reduce speed to Variable 7 and remove the lid plug.
- Slowly pour oil through the lid plug opening in a slow, steady stream. Replace the lid plug.
- Slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for an additional 15 seconds or until emulsified.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.