- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (160 g) green grapes
- 1/2 cup (78 g) pineapple chunks
- 1/2 ripe banana, peeled
- 2 cups (60 g) fresh spinach, packed
- 1 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.