- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 Tablespoon key lime juice
- 2 medium kiwi, peeled, halved
- 1 large ripe pear, halved, seeded
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) honey (optional)
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.