- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, quartered
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
Try plain orange juice, by omitting the vanilla and sweetener. For recipe variation, add 1/2 cup (75 g) of fresh pineapple with juice.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.