- 1/2 cup (122 g) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (150 g) red grapes
- 1/2 cup (62 g) fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup (75 g) pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup (48 g) cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.