- 2 cups (480 ml) warm water
- 2 cups (250 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tarter
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (145 g) salt
- Food coloring of choice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 2 minutes.
- Scoop out immediately; it thickens quickly. Let cool before handling.
Scrape out and knead with additional flour if consistency of mixture is too soft. Store in covered container until ready to use.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.