- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) honey or agave nectar
- 1 cup (145 g) raw almonds
- 1 Tablespoon 2-inch cube of fresh ginger root or Ginger Paste (See Recipe)
- 2 Tablespoons (20 g) raw sesame seeds
- 1 cup (145 g) raisins or 1/2 cup (70 g) raisins, 4 pitted dates, and 4 dried apricots
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.