- 3/4 cup (160 g) soft tofu
- 3/4 cup (60 g) fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or one small clove garlic, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons (15 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons (10 g) grated Romano cheese
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) light butter spread
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 large roasted red peppers, canned or fresh
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 3-4 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Serve over hot, cooked fettuccine.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.