- 1 cup (240 g) plain or fruit flavored yogurt
- 2 cups (300 g) fresh or frozen fruit of choice
- pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- 6 ounces (180 ml) chilled champagne
- Place yogurt, fruit, and nutmeg into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into glasses, filling 3/4 full. Top off with champagne and gently stir to combine.
Note: The nutrition information is based upon the assumption that plain yogurt and peaches are used.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.