- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) honey
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place vinegar, honey, Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger root and black pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 7 or 8.
- Blend for 5 seconds. Remove the lid plug.
- Slowly pour oil through the lid plug opening in a slow, steady stream. Replace the lid plug.
- Slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until emulsified.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.