- 1 3/4 cups (300 ml) apple cider
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) triple sec or apple schnapps (optional)
- 1/2 (112 g) large apple, seeded, quartered
- 1/2 (92 g) large orange, peeled, halved
- 1 1/4 cups (267 g) frozen nonfat vanilla yogurt or ice cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.