- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 canned artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 3 ounces (85 g) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed "dry"
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) dry white wine
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 12 ounces (340 g) cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 ounces (85 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces (113 g) crumbled Feta cheese
- Heat butter in sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, artichokes, and spinach. Sauté for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Place wine, water, lemon juice, cornstarch, pepper, and cheeses into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 3-4 minutes until mixture is smooth and warm.
- Pour mixture into fondue pot.
- Stir in spinach and artichoke mixture.
For dippers, try cubed country French bread, mushroom caps, steamed or grilled asparagus spears, steamed or grilled broccoli, and cauliflower.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.