- 1 cup (230 g) vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 1 cup (120 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 (101 g) small banana, peeled (reserve slice for garnish)
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) milk
- 1 Tablespoon sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
Substitute strawberry frozen yogurt or ice cream for vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream. For a non-dairy alternative, use soy milk and soy ice cream.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.