- 1/2 cup (120 ml) half and half
- 3 ounces (85 g) cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (66 g) sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups (224 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- whipped topping
- fresh blueberries
- Place half and half, cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, sweetener, strawberries, and ice cubes into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur.
- Fill bottom half of serving glass with strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Layer with whipped topping, then fresh blueberries. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.