- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 kaffir lime leaves or 2 teaspoons fresh lime zest
- 1 Tablespoon nama shoyu
- 2 Thai red chilies
- 1/2 cup (125 g) raw almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup (240 ml) filtered water
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup (105 g) mung bean sprouts
- 1/2 bunch basil leaves
- 1/4 bunch mint leaves
- 1-2 Thai chilies, finely chopped
- 4-5 large collard green leaves, ribs removed, and leaves halved
- Place olive oil, lime leaves, nama shoyu, red chilies, almond butter, lemon juice, and water into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds until smooth. Set aside.
- To fill wrapper, lay a collard leaf flat, darker green side down, and layer zucchini, bean sprouts, basil leaves, mint leaves, and Thai chilies along the bottom edge of each leaf.
- To serve, roll up each collard leaf from the bottom into a tight cylinder. You can choose to make more rolls with less filling, or just four rolls with more filling. Serve with Thai Dipping Sauce.
Rolls will keep for one day. Store dipping sauce separately; it will keep for four days in the fridge.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.