- 8 (272 g) tomatillos, peeled, stewed
- 2 (10 g) scallions, halved
- 1/4 (5 g) jalapeño, halved, seeded
- 1/2 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 7.
- Blend for 15 seconds or just until chopped. If necessary, use tamper to push the ingredients into the blades while processing.
- Do not over mix. Serve as a dip or as an accompaniment.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.