- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (120 g) reduced fat sour cream
- 6 ounces (170 g) Mascarpone cheese
- 8 ounces (227 g) Neufchatel cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces (227 g) chopped white chocolate
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 3 minutes with tamper as necessary or until mixture is smooth and warm. Pour into fondue pot.
For dippers, try cubed pound cake, angel food cake, sliced fresh pears, sliced fresh apples, and dried fruit.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.