- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 6 ounces (180 ml) tequila
- 2 ounces (60 ml) Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- 6 Tablespoons (75 g) granulated sugar
- 6 cups (1.4 l) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Pour into salt-rimmed margarita glasses.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.