- 2 cups (480 ml) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) half and half, heavy cream, or milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, halved
- 1/2 celery stalk
- 1 teaspoon diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 potato, scrubbed, baked
- Salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn on machine and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.