Acai Pomegranate Blueberry Agua Fresca
Tangy lime balances the sweetness of agave nectar, blueberries and pomegranate coconut water in this refreshing drink. Garnish with a twist of lime for a fun summer mocktail.
- 3 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 cups (480 ml) Acai Pomegranate Coconut Water
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) agave nectar
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pass through a strainer or a filtration bag.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|