- 3 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1.5 cups (350 ml) light olive oil
- Place egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and pepper into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 8.
- While machine is running, remove the lid plug and drop in garlic cloves through the lid plug opening.
- Blend for 10 seconds, then reduce speed to variable 6.
- With the machine still running, slowly pour oil in a thin, steady stream through the lid plug opening until emulsified.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 tbsp|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|