All Green Smoothie
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) pineapple juice
- 1 3/4 cups (262 g) green grapes
- 1/4 (53 g) Bartlett pear, ripe, seeded and halved
- 1/2 (51 g) avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1/4 cup (23 g) coarsely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup (20 g) spinach, washed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35-40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|