All Green Smoothie
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) pineapple juice
- 1 3/4 cups (262 g) green grapes
- 1/4 (53 g) Bartlett pear, ripe, seeded and halved
- 1/2 (51 g) avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1/4 cup (23 g) coarsely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup (20 g) spinach, washed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35-40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
All Green Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heisenberg from REALLY good!! Sweet but not overly. Really good! A favorite of the kids AND adults. Our go-to recipe.
Date published: 2015-12-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Trixiebelle from Pretty good This is a good smoothie, made rich by the avocado. But it is not as sweet and tasty as the going green smoothie recipe in the QuickStart Guide. So far that one is my an my family's favorite. Might try adding a 1/2 a banana to this one next time.
Date published: 2015-11-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hemichelle from Good but needed extras It was good the first time I made this but the green smoothie recipe in the quick start guide has WAY more flavor and more fulfilling. The second time I made this I added 1/2 banana, and a half can (15 oz can) rinsed and drained cannellini beans. These two additions made it much more filling and very creamy!
Date published: 2016-05-23
which vitamix should I get I am contemplating on he 500
Great investment. I have the 5300. I use it every day. 7 year warranty. You will not be disappointed.
Date published: 2016-05-03
Can you list the calorie count in each of these recipes?
The calorie are listed under Nutritional Facts the hyper link at the bottom right hand corner of the recipe page.
Date published: 2016-03-15
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|