All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 2 cups (300 g) white rice flour
- 2/3 cup (80 g) potato starch
- 1/3 cup (40 g) tapioca starch
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until ingredients are incorporated.
Use in place of regular flour 1:1 in a recipe.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.