All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 2 cups (300 g) white rice flour
- 2/3 cup (80 g) potato starch
- 1/3 cup (40 g) tapioca starch
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until ingredients are incorporated.
Use in place of regular flour 1:1 in a recipe.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
What would be a good substitute for rice flour and potato starch? Especially the rice flour
When working with gluten free ingredients it is very hard to make standard substitutions. We have not tested any other ingredients to attempt to substitute this for all purpose flour. I recommend using this ratio and ingredients to get the best results.
Date published: 2015-10-19
|Serving Size||0.25 c|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|