- 4 cups (552 g) unsalted roasted almonds
- ¼ cup (60 ml) canola oil
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In 1 minute you will hear a high-pitched chugging sound. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, the motor sound will change and become low and laboring. Stop machine.
- Store in an airtight container. It can also be frozen for longer storage.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Almond Butter is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shelly from Yum so fresh and easy! We spend so much money on almond butter and my family puts it on everything. So fun to make out own. Super easy and delicious
Date published: 2015-10-03
Can I make this without the canola oil? Or how about using almond oil?
I made this with only roasted almonds, no oil, and it worked beautifully!
Date published: 2015-10-04
|Serving Size||2 c ( 473 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|