Apple Pie Smoothie
- 1 1/2 apples, halved, seeded, quartered
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
I just received a 5300 Vitamin. How much of an adjustment to this recipe is needed?
You do not need to adjust this recipe at all.
Date published: 2015-12-28
Do u know the nutritional value of this smoothie
All nutritional information for any recipe on Vitamix.com can be found on the lower right hand of the recipe screen under Nutritional Facts.
Date published: 2015-11-18
Interested in trying the apple pie smoothie....wondering how long it will keep.
Most smoothies will keep in the fridge overnight, they may separate but with a quick blend or shake will come together again. With the apples in this smoothie it may discolor slightly as well when holding.
Date published: 2015-10-30
Nutritional info on apple pie smoothie?
The nutritional information for all of our recipes on Vitamix.com are located in the Nutritional Facts section on the lower right hand of the recipe page.
Date published: 2015-12-23
|Serving Size||1 c ( 720 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|