Apple Pie Smoothie
- 1 1/2 apples, halved, seeded, quartered
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.