- 4 (680 g) apples, seeded, cut into large pieces, with or without peel
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 3 for chunky or Variable 5 for a puréed consistency.
- Blend for 10-20 seconds or until apples are chunky or puréed, using the tamper to press the apples into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.