- 4 (680 g) apples, seeded, cut into large pieces, with or without peel
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 3 for chunky or Variable 5 for a puréed consistency.
- Blend for 10-20 seconds or until apples are chunky or puréed, using the tamper to press the apples into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
How long is this good for in the fridge?
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 122 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|