Apricots and Cream Mask
- 1 cup unsweetened dried apricots
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 Tablespoons nonfat milk powder
- 2 Tablespoons uncooked oats
- Soak dried apricots in warm water until soft.
- Place apricots with soaking water and the rest of the ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to high.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Apply to face and let mask dry, about 15-20 minutes.
- Wipe off with a damp wash cloth.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Amount Per Servings|