Banana Blueberry Orange Smoothie
Kids love the delightful purplish color of this refreshing snack! Just add ice to turn it into a delicious sorbet.
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) water
- 1 medium orange, peeled, halved
- 1 small banana, peeled, frozen
- 1/2 cup (80 g) frozen unsweetened blueberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|