Basic Fruit Smoothie
- 1 cup (240 ml) soy milk
- 1/2 medium banana, peeled
- 1 thick slice pineapple (80 g) with core, halved
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 25-30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve Immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Basic Fruit Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christie from Best ever I bought a Vitamix from QVC and just love it. I tried this smoothie and it is great. I don't like a lot in my drink so this is great. Thanks
Date published: 2016-02-14
This smoothie would be warm???
You can use ice in the recipe if desired, you would just want to use 3/4 cup soy milk to 1/4 cup ice. Another option is to use 1/2 frozen banana instead of ice, and to use your tamper while blending.
Date published: 2016-04-20
|Serving Size||1.25 c ( 300 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|