Basic Fruit Smoothie
With just three simple ingredients, this thick and creamy smoothie is a great way to join the smoothie revolution.
- 1 cup (240 ml) soy milk
- 1/2 medium banana, peeled
- 1 thick slice pineapple (80 g) with core, halved
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 25-30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve Immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1.25 c ( 300 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|