- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red or white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) olive oil
- Place vinegar, mustard, pepper, and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5. Remove lid plug and drizzle olive oil in a slow stream through the lid plug opening.
- Replace lid plug and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for an additional 10 seconds.
Refrigerate in airtight container.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Do you have nutritional values it can be viewed when using your product?
There is nutritional information listed with each recipe, here is a link for this recipe https://www.vitamix.com/Recipes/Basic-Vinaigrette/C-Series/Variable-Speed/Classic-64-Ounce#nutritional-facts
Date published: 2016-04-26
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 30 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|