With a fresh peach, peach schnapps, and champagne, this Venice native is one of Italy's most popular cocktails. Garnish with a peach slice or cherry.
- 1 large peach, halved, pitted
- 1 ounce (30 ml) peach schnapps
- 4 to 6 ounce (120-180 ml) Champagne, chilled
- Place peach and peach schnapps into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into tall fluted glasses and add chilled Champagne. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|