Berry Delicious Smoothie
- 1/3 cup (70 ml) water
- 1 cup (150 g) red grapes
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen pineapple
- 1 (118 g) ripe banana, peeled
- 1 cup (150 g) strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup (50 g) blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup (30 g) cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Berry Delicious Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Better eating from Refreshing flavor I made this tonight and omitted the cranberries and added peaches and a couple handfuls of spinach and mixed greens. Could not even tell the spinach was there and had avery good flavor, will make it again
Date published: 2016-02-06
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|