Butternut Squash Casserole
Enjoy the vegetarian version of this classic comfort—a light, sweet dish to utilize butternut squash throughout the season.
- 2 cups (400 g) butternut squash, cooked
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) egg substitute
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) soy milk
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) light butter spread
- 2 Tablespoons coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Paste (See Recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly coat an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|