This smoothie is the perfect companion to your morning breakfast, or try garnishing it with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon as an after dinner dessert.
- 1 cup (240 ml) espresso, cold
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (70 g) coffee ice cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) crushed or cracked ice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy cream, whipped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or as needed
- Place espresso, milk, ice cream, and ice into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve at once in chilled tall glasses garnished with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Chef's Tip: If you don’t have an espresso maker, triple the amount of coffee you’d normally use to brew coffee.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|