- 1 cup (240 ml) espresso, cold
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (70 g) coffee ice cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) crushed or cracked ice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy cream, whipped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or as needed
- Place espresso, milk, ice cream, and ice into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve at once in chilled tall glasses garnished with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Chef's Tip: If you don’t have an espresso maker, triple the amount of coffee you’d normally use to brew coffee.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
I will not use frozen fruits or vegetable. I just received a Vitamix 750 Pro. How do I adjust the recipes calling for frozen food? More ice & less liquids? Colder liquids? In the tropics we never buy frozen food, other than ice cream.
You may use fresh fruits in place of frozen for most of the recipes. If you plan to make a frozen dessert, you can buy your fruit fresh and freeze it the night before wanting to make the frozen desert so that you do not have to dilute the flavor with ice. If looking to make a smoothie, just make sure your fruits and vegetables are cold so that your smoothie stays cold also.
Date published: 2016-05-24
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|