Carrot, Orange, and Apple Juice
A colorful and refreshing fruit pick-me-up.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) cold water
- 1 orange, including white part of peel, quartered
- 1/2 apple, seeded, halved
- 1/2 inch (1.3 cm) slice of pineapple, core included
- 1 medium carrot, halved or about 1/3 cup chopped
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|