Carrot, Orange, and Apple Juice
A colorful and refreshing fruit pick-me-up.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) cold water
- 1 orange, including white part of peel, quartered
- 1/2 apple, seeded, halved
- 1/2 inch (1.3 cm) slice of pineapple, core included
- 1 medium carrot, halved or about 1/3 cup chopped
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Carrot, Orange, and Apple Juice is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SmoothieV from Great! Tried it today for breakfast, added a bit of kale, chia seeds and pumpkin seeds. Delicious!
Date published: 2015-11-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by NicoleT from OK, but needs adjustments I don't understand people highly rating a recipe that they didn't follow as written. This fell pretty flat on flavor to me so I'm giving 3 stars for the original recipe. I made adjustments by subbing coconut water, adding a bit more pineapple and threw in chucks of mango which helped liven it up.
Date published: 2016-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Connie Sadowski from Great flavor! Didnt have pineapple today, so I used whole small apple and added three small strawberries; and i like room temp juice so i used only a few ice cubes. VERY good! We are cutting out sugary tea, pop, store bought juices, this helps!!
Date published: 2016-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by KarenJ from Refreshing! This is so refreshing in the morning, much more so than plain orange juice, and so easy!
Date published: 2016-05-24