A mix of chopped celery, red and green bell peppers give this chicken salad spread a delightful crunch.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (140 g) chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup (37 g) chopped sweet green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (60 g) chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 (35 g) roasted red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 3 or 4.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds or until mixed. You may need to stop the machine and run a spatula around the inside of the container to integrate ingredients. Do not over mix.
Refrigerate in airtight container.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||0.25 c ( 60 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|