Chocolate Ice Cream
Nothing beats a bowl of homemade chocolate ice cream made with real, simple ingredients. Make it your own by adding your favorite ingredients during the last few seconds of processing, such as chopped walnuts or chocolate chips.
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (35 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (35 g) nonfat dry milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups (960 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 45 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 120 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|