Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (35 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (35 g) nonfat dry milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups (960 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 45 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 120 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|