Chocolate Marshmallow Milkshake
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) half & half
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) chocolate syrup
- 2 Tablespoons (32 g) peanut butter
- 2 cups (260 g) vanilla ice cream
- 4 chocolate covered marshmallow cookies
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15-30 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.