Chocolate Marshmallow Milkshake
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) half & half
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) chocolate syrup
- 2 Tablespoons (32 g) peanut butter
- 2 cups (260 g) vanilla ice cream
- 4 chocolate covered marshmallow cookies
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15-30 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Chocolate Marshmallow Milkshake is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Katie503 from Not Vegetarian Searched by vegetarian recipes and this came up. But marshmallows and marshmallow cookies typically contain Gelatin (ground animal bones and hooves). This is one of the main ingredients in marshmallows. Should specify the need to find specifically vegetarian marshmallow cookies. Have not actually made this recipe yet.
Date published: 2016-01-01
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||39 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||84 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|